Call for Participation - D2R2’22
International Workshop on Data-driven Resilience Research 2022
6 May 202220 May (Abstract), 27 May (Paper) 2022
6 June 202213 June 2022
- workshop: 6 July 2022 in Leipzig, Germany
- details: https://dataweek.de/d2r2-22/
The D2R2’22 workshop brings together scientists, practitioners, and domain experts to discuss current issues, in-use reports, and new research approaches in the area of Data-driven Resilience Research. Use cases, trends and ongoing technological developments, as well as current questions and problems from science and practice can be presented to and discussed with a broad specialist audience. We invite contributions to our workshop of reports of novel and in the making results of research and in use.
Data Week is a week-long event in Leipzig focusing on digitization in heterogeneous areas of life as well as transparent, traceable and sustainable applications. In addition to the obvious STEM focus of the events, the content also integrates political, scientific and overall societal perspectives on artificial intelligence and data. The Data Week combines individual event formats in the area of research and transfer (Leipzig Semantic Web Day, DBpedia Meeting, Big Data and AI in Business Workshop), which are organized by the participating scientific and transfer institutions Institute for Applied Informatics and ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig as well as eccenca GmbH, the DBpedia Association and AKSW.
Topics of Interest
- Information Visualization, Dashboard Technologies
- Data Modelling, Vocabulary Engineering
- Data Pipeline Architectures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Trend Mining and Analytics
- User Interaction
- Supply Chain Data Management
- Versioning and Co-Evolution of Linked Data
- Provenance Tracking and Exploitation
- Link and Knowledge Extraction
- Corporate Memory and Big Data/Linked Data Integration
- Data Curation
- Corporate Data and Enterprise Application Development
- Maximum 10 pages (full papers) or 5 pages (short papers, discussion papers)
- PDF or HTML, Papers must be formatted according to the LNI format specifications1of the GI.
- Accepted contributions will be published as Open Access in the CEUR proceedings.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register for the workshop to present their work.
- Julia Holze (InfAI e.V.)
- Sabine Gründer-Fahrer (InfAI e.V.)
- Michael Martin (InfAI e.V.)
- Sebastian Tramp (eccenca GmbH)
- Natanael Arndt (eccenca GmbH)